February 15, 2012 (Duluth, MN) The new 50 Below website platform is a “must see” according to Powersports Business, earning the magazine’s 2012 Nifty 50 award.
After 15 years in the industry, 50 Below has continually upgraded Powersports websites. In the early years, 50 Below began by helping manufacturers protect their brands. Very quickly, 50 Below’s websites became more customizable and editable as focus included local dealer needs. Over the past 18 months, 50 Below expanded its focus to include Powersports customer needs as we built the new customer first website platform.
After years of analyzing customer shopping habits, 50 Below began work to build one, all-inclusive website platform that rivals features found on the top websites customers use, like Amazon, Google, Target, and others.
The new reasonably-priced 50 Below website platform includes:
- Intelligent Search that learns and remembers each customer’s search,
- mobile ecommerce so customers can shop from anywhere,
- robust unit and vehicle detail pages that include awesome product imagery, in-stock levels, easy sizing/color/fitment/use choices, social sharing, and more,
- on-time, easy to manage merchandising messages,
- easy 3-step check out with options to save and share your shopping cart,
- and more connections to a dealer’s vehicle listing sites, CRM, DMS, parts lookups, marketing campaigns, and payment systems than any other website provider in the industry.
50 Below has perfected a website platform that considers the needs of OEMs, distributors, suppliers, dealers, and now the Powersports customer that’s walking into your dealership each day.
About 50 Below
50 Below is the leading provider of online stores, mobile ecommerce and integrated marketing solutions in the powersports, and tire industries. 50 Below connects OEM, supplier and distributor product data with in-store inventory, lead management and merchandising to create complete online dealership destinations, connected to multiple online sales channels including custom websites, mobile ecommerce, auction sites and vehicle listing sites. For more information, visit www.50below.com.