Under the direction of management, the Sales Supervisor schedules, coordinates, and leads the daily activities of Website Consultants. Also acts as liaison between the sales team and non-sales departments. Supervises industry sales teams by utilizing sales strategies that will result in revenue, develop customer alliances, and provide e-business solutions to selected corporate dealers (Websites, domain name registration, search engine submissions, Surf Watcher statistics reports, and additional products/services).
Essential Job Functions
- Supervises Website Consultants, which typically includes recommendations for hiring, performance evaluation, training, work allocation, and problem resolution
- Monitors sales on an hourly basis
- Plays intricate role in coaching and progression of Website Consultants
- Monitors team calls via call recording technology
- Aids in selecting, training, and assigning work to sales staff
- Oversees work procedures and progress upon completion
- Works closely with Sales Manager to create compensation strategies
- Assists Sales Manager in the development and implementation of criteria to ensure sale of products
- Works closely with Supervisors, Sales Manager, Executive Staff to create sales strategies to ensure the highest possible revenue attainment
- Creates plans to streamline sales process
- Provides effective leadership while providing team with vision
- Coaches and motivates sales team on implementation of sales program, process, and strategy
- Creates team-building activities
- Collaborates with other supervisors to affect team efficiency
- Reports 3 times daily to Sales Manager
- Reports daily to Executive Staff
- Strong phone presence, high level of professionalism.
- Phone and person to person Sales experience.
- Supervisory experience and skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and be flexible.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook or similar software experience is acceptable
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree in related preferred
- 3-5 plus years of Sales experience.
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Extensive typing
- Travel will be required
- Light lifting to heavy lifting of tradeshow materials
- Salary based on experience
- Team performance bonuses
- Benefit package