The 50 Below, an ARI company Territory Sales Manager is responsible for territory development, account management, prospecting, sales cycle management, directing, monitoring and coordinating sales of 50 Below services to targeted companies within an assigned region. A major emphasis is on new customer acquisition, revenue growth & customer retention.
- Execute a well-defined sales plan designed to exceed sales projections
- Direct customer selling to exceed sales goals by developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of our services/solutions and their applications towards solving customer business challenges
- Accurately document all opportunities, status and updates in a Customer Relationship Management tool.
- Work collaboratively with other 50 Below territory sales representatives, management, partners, and other support organizations to drive key 50 Below sales initiatives
- Manage complex proven sales cycles with organizations by effectively identifying and driving a number of sales opportunities through the qualification process and to eventual sale
- Assist marketing by building the 50 Below brand awareness and value proposition within your assigned territory
- Responsible for overall customer satisfaction within 50 Below existing base in your assigned territory
- Demonstrated ability to proactively manage and develop a large, diverse sales territory and effectively lead a cross-functional effort with a proven track record of successful territory development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multitask to effectively prioritize and manage workflow
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow-through/follow-up
- Must have an entrepreneurial approach – hands on self-starter who is able to work independently
- Active listener – can easily determine customer needs
- Superior people influencing skills are an absolute must/requirement.
- Superior business acumen, problem solving, project management and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex solutions effectively; experience with senior executive leadership.
- Strong knowledge of strategic & consultative selling
- Be willing and able to travel
- History of consistently exceeding expectations and demonstrated top performer
- Strong phone presence, high level of professionalism
- Good verbal and written communication skills, experience giving presentations highly preferred
- Positive, friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and be flexible.
- Ability to quickly learn industry and product information
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products is a must
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Related sales, customer service and relationship building experience required.
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Extensive typing
- Light lifting
- Salary based on experience
- Commission offered on New sales and Renewal sales
- Bonuses/Spiffs available, based on performance
- Benefit package