Responsible for developing, conducting, and coordinating a variety of training programs designed to satisfy the training needs for 50 below.
Essential Job Functions
o Co-conduct new hire training with other department and company staff
o Determine training needs of trainees
o Develop curricula and plan course content and methods of instruction.
o Develop teaching aids such as instructional software, multimedia visual aids, or study materials.
o Conduct on-the-job training classes or training sessions to teach and demonstrate principles, techniques, procedures, or methods of designated subjects.
o Administer performance tests to measure progress and to evaluate training effectiveness.
o Prepare reports and maintain records such as employee knowledge level and training activity details.
o Evaluate trainees’ skills and review performance records to determine their areas of weakness and potential
o Develop and maintain educational profiles for individuals and department
o Adjust coaching techniques, based on the strengths and weaknesses of trainees.
o Keep abreast of changing rules, techniques, technologies, and products relevant to their area of practice
o Pull and analyze calls based on calibrated performance expectations
o Assist in script writing process; work with project manager to schedule scripting SOP
o Work with coach to analyze calls
o Work with coach to develop coaching curriculum based on company goals
o Oversees coaching and on-the-floor training curriculum; ensures curriculum is reflective of authorized content
o Ensures all coaching curriculum is standardized and entered in content database
• Project Management
o Ensure project meets requirements and objectives.
o Ensure all stakeholders are informed and aligned in execution of project
o Negotiate and resolve issues as they arise across areas of the project and impact other activities, systems and projects.
o Organize project reference group meetings, as appropriate
• Proven success implementing training techniques
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Training design and delivery experience
• Coaching skills
• Advanced level computer skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible
• Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2007 and higher
• High School Diploma required
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 3-5 years experience conducting training programs
• Customer Service and/or Sales experience a plus
• Sitting for extended periods of time
• Extensive typing
• Light lifting
• Salary based on experience
• Benefit package